|
Charissa Kyle ♠ 28th June charissa--@hotmail.com VJC volleyball, 08v13! Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one.'
08v13!
Zooclique
Zacos
Amanda
Bernice
Crystal
Enan
Geok
Huien
Jaime
Jennifer
Jesslyn
Joyce
Laura
Lewis
Peiying
Sam
Shumin
Sumei
Szeyuen
Timo
Tracy
Vivian
Vivien
Vivyan
Zhengfeng
Zhiying Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace |
Thursday, September 3, 2009,
I'm out of sorts today. I awoke shocked thinking my dad forgot to drive me to school, but it turned out that my sister was gonna drive me. I forgot to bring my phone to school. I think I lost my entire pencilbox and the best part is that I don't remember if 1. I left it in 11 classroom / i brought it home? 2. I packed it into my bag / i was carrying it by hand? 3. I dropped it as I was walking / i left it on the bus? Oh shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooootz i sad / 'pekchek' leh > ;E And i realise that i've loads to study for eoys oh my oh my GO CHARISSA GO! CAN DO IT! CAN DO IT! Tgif tmrw and dearest class 08v13, it's gonna be our last time we get to go out after school during double break so i really really really hope everyone goes together to thaipan/wherever y'all decide (-; that'll totally make my day I'm sure! ![]() |