Charissa Kyle ♠
28th June
charissa--@hotmail.com
VJC volleyball, 08v13!


'Some are running scared.
Some are coming home.
Some tell lies to make it through the day,
others are just now facing the truth.
Some are evil men at war with good,
and some are good struggling with evil.
6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls,
and sometimes, all you need is one.'



Sunday, August 16, 2009,

I realise that the eoys are approaching and I should get down to studying for it.
Yet studying isn't everything, which probably explains why I'm still relaxed and all.
I realise that the subject combination that I want is weird and if I don't do well or get enough people to form a class, I'll end up in some crappy combination with icky chem or geog or something like that.
Yet I know that I'll just make the best out of whatever I get since my current results tell me that I won't exactly get to choose what I want haha. There's more to life right? Yessssss.
I realise that I haven't been spending enough time with granny and all, of which I promised myself I would.
Yet I'm actually spending more time home on the net or something, pretty pointless huh.
I realise that I don't give good advice.
Yet there are friends in need and I can't play the role of a friend indeed, 'cept smile.
This is bad bad bad, I just had a sudden few realisations that's enough to make me feel bad.
Time for a change, tomorrow {:
How I'm gonna do that? I'll watch for the signs.
Feeling: reflective.

Let's see...
On a lighter note, I remember a day out with jaime maria to town which was fabulously fun. And I remember a dine-out with vivian ang which was chatter ttm, i love {:
Feeling: gr8-)

OMG EPL'S STARTED FRIENDS!
Feeling: excited!



Warning: This post is strange and weird as it was formulated by the random stuff popping in my head.