Charissa Kyle ♠
28th June
charissa--@hotmail.com
VJC volleyball, 08v13!


'Some are running scared.
Some are coming home.
Some tell lies to make it through the day,
others are just now facing the truth.
Some are evil men at war with good,
and some are good struggling with evil.
6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls,
and sometimes, all you need is one.'



Friday, July 10, 2009,

$_$
I'm officially broke for the week.
Bought MJ's dvd plus times edition just and kinda watched his memorial service thrice 2 nights before (of which i was having my chem test the next day). I just can't help it, he's phenomenal. Hope mom'll be thrilled to see his performances again! Apparently she's a die-hard fan of his yet she misplaced all his tapes -_- geez and she blames me for being in her tummy in 1993 so she couldn't go for his concert! Ahhhhh can you imagine if she went, then I'd have been there too! Oh the thrill B)
Apart from his daughter's simple yet heart wrenching words at the service, these sincere words of brooke shields touched me most:

Also, I can't remember who exactly, but this guy mentioned this,
"Let us not be judged by the skin we have or the accent we speak,"

{:
All things michael are coming out now, with even a NUM shirt selling at 60 bucks? I guess he can heal the world with his music {: It's kind of a good time to reflect y'know... after all this hooha that's been going on since 25th june. It has made me think of my life too - given such a huge star like MJ who has his family, friends and fans altogether, holding a memorial service for him, what about me, a common person on earth? The point is that, given his generous humanitarian contributions, his passion for music that has touched the souls of many, his role as an amazing dad... all these had to be encapsulated in the mere few hours of service. What about me then, what do I want to be remembered for? What can I not only do for myself and yet go beyond to reach out to the lives of others?
I am truly awed by his undying passion for love, music and dance, and I salute you MJ, for being that bridge that reaches out to touch, impact and change the lives of many.

In loving memory,