|
Charissa Kyle ♠ 28th June charissa--@hotmail.com VJC volleyball, 08v13! Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one.'
08v13!
Zooclique
Zacos
Amanda
Bernice
Crystal
Enan
Geok
Huien
Jaime
Jennifer
Jesslyn
Joyce
Laura
Lewis
Peiying
Sam
Shumin
Sumei
Szeyuen
Timo
Tracy
Vivian
Vivien
Vivyan
Zhengfeng
Zhiying Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace |
Saturday, July 4, 2009,
![]() I love you gym! Apart from giving me neck aches the next day, you're a pretty wild companion and I'll be there next week. IPSY TURNED AN OFFICIAL SIXTEEN ON THE SECOND OF JULY, THURSDAY. And the best part was, we got to watch Transformers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh y'know I was pretty much annoyed that I couldn't even get the tickets online ugh and well yes we watched it at suntec and it was wicked! Next class outing shall be to harry potter's alright pals! Ipsy, hope you had a beyoutiful day w loads of well wishes plus you'd better like the cake, cards and gifts ok! Hahaha love you very very much. Chinese test totally killed me haha my open-ended answers were simply based on my own knowledge and that small bit of what was stored in my brain lol. And with the schedule of tests coming up, I really wish school'd close luh. Okay I'm gonna quit complaining and give myself a pat on the back for going home on bus/train/foot instead of the car woohoo I'm doing something about global warming before I melt under its hands! |