|
Charissa Kyle ♠ 28th June charissa--@hotmail.com VJC volleyball, 08v13! Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one.'
08v13!
Zooclique
Zacos
Amanda
Bernice
Crystal
Enan
Geok
Huien
Jaime
Jennifer
Jesslyn
Joyce
Laura
Lewis
Peiying
Sam
Shumin
Sumei
Szeyuen
Timo
Tracy
Vivian
Vivien
Vivyan
Zhengfeng
Zhiying Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace |
Wednesday, June 10, 2009,
SENTOSA today! With SZEYUEN, GEOK, VIVYAN, YILING, ADRYL, VIVYAN'S BOYFRIEND, GEOK'S BOYFRIEND (HAHAHA) and other hci fellows :D I could totally melt in the sun and it was super hot on the way there la omg thank goodness shuz was going to vivo too! Aiya sheez we got caught by some dm la -_- so retarded hahaha. But yay today was AWESOME 'cos i got to see arnold's WHOLE FACE finally hahaha and gotta see/play/doalotofstuffz with ex-teammies ho, and well, it was fun overall :D the guys are super funny omg they all got cramps and then when someone fell to the ground with a cramp, the guy helping him was carrying him when he himself got a cramp?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm so going to sentosa from 4pm onwards next time - it's the best time to play! B) I think I'm v weird, I got reallyreally happy seeing the others today heh! & these are retarded spastic unglam photos in where? THE SENTOSA BEACH TOILET HAHAHA JOKE. Nicer/more photos next time! Have been going out everyday since the past week sheesh i think i've to get to my books and CHINESEEEEEE soon D: |