|
Charissa Kyle ♠ 28th June charissa--@hotmail.com VJC volleyball, 08v13! Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one.'
08v13!
Zooclique
Zacos
Amanda
Bernice
Crystal
Enan
Geok
Huien
Jaime
Jennifer
Jesslyn
Joyce
Laura
Lewis
Peiying
Sam
Shumin
Sumei
Szeyuen
Timo
Tracy
Vivian
Vivien
Vivyan
Zhengfeng
Zhiying Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace |
Sunday, June 28, 2009,
I'M SIXTEEN B-) Updates! I have countless people to thank for their well-wishes and of course, for making my sixteenth such a memorable one {: thanks y'all! Wouldn't exactly say it was a blast 'cos the next day was well, BACK TO SCHOOL D: ok fine i love school now that i realise it's my last semester w my class and cohort! Goodnessssss. Here's mom and dad, taking the photo, feasting at lerk thai: ![]() I love the pineapple rice and red ruby! Seriously, red's my kinda thing :D hahaha. And god I love these people: ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Surprised? HELL I WAS! Omgoodness and in fact, I didn't sense anything wrong at all when jaime and vivian seemed so keen on going to gelare for waffles+ice-cream. I mean, we haven't to date, 'cos tuesdays were always cca days for us. Plus gelare was far awayand apparently the one at siglap closed down. Ohmymymymy and to have one of my closest friends altogether was so cool, it was wayyyyy AWESOME {: The funniest thing was that I don't know why I turned my back but when I did I thought I saw someone like vivyan and then w closer inspection then did I realise it was her! And the other girls walking in a single file hahaha eh friends y'all like some army troop leh. Ahahaha but oh my I'll have a shout-out: THANKS LOVELIES! Flying kisses above the skies and around the globe aha! P.S. I'm not having french toasts at the hk cafe anymore, I scared. |