Charissa Kyle ♠
28th June
charissa--@hotmail.com
VJC volleyball, 08v13!


'Some are running scared.
Some are coming home.
Some tell lies to make it through the day,
others are just now facing the truth.
Some are evil men at war with good,
and some are good struggling with evil.
6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls,
and sometimes, all you need is one.'



Saturday, April 18, 2009,




Yes,
I CUT MY HAIR, SHORT. PERIOD.
& you evil souls out there should stop giving me discriminating/"OMG" looks hahaha I do like it! Really cool aye!

Plus I got a NEW PHONE twice in 3 days?

E71 redddddddddddddd.
Fantastic with 2 sim cards muaha with one being w unlimited sms!!
Then since my new phone had a faulty button, i got another totally new one the next day when i got it exchanged hohoho.
Aha and talked to the girls for about 4hours plus about almost anything and everything - had a great time! ;D
I'm so gonna get brain damage at this rate, but y'know... too many brain cells to spare AHA!!

& basically last week was FINANCIAL LIT.
I think i'll have to dismiss my thoughts of being a bomb diffuser/pilot 'cos the jobs i got for cashflow (it's a game btw) have been a mechanic (wthell?!) and twice i got myself into the position of a JANITOR greaaaaat -_- ohohohmygoodness i can't go for the flying course thingo 'cos my eyes' degree is about 500+? D; HOLYMOLY! I DON'T LIKE THIS!
Okay but hey the janitor apparently made it out of the rat race and even had $3,169,070 of cash on hand plus etc etc assets alright, don't laugh ahahaha i remember owning some burger franchise and chicken franchise lol.
Apparently my attempt to improve my chinese during cashflow failed 'cos all of 'em spoke w an accent and they alienated me ]; haha kidding, but I just spoke to 'em in english instead, friday turned out well [;
Awesome predicting of stocks hey group! Realised I should've listened during the stocks lesson 'cos i'll wanna play next time! Egggcitinggggg.
& ONGPANGLIMLEECHOWNAI PTE LTD was fantastic!
From the wacky ideas down to the manufacturing and designing, the best part was the selling aha yayyyyy reaped the most profit! You go group! B)
Can't believe it's back to lessons next week geez but yes open house's coming up! Hyperventilate, hyperventilate! SHEESH!

Rish is hilarious.
(This was taken during sl whereby he managed to make ***** smile/laugh/talk YEAH GOOD JOB! HAHAHA ;D )

Me: HOW CAN BIG BIRD SNEEZE?!
Rish: I DON'T KNOW, HE CAUGHT BIRD FLU.
Me+Mark: AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH