|
Charissa Kyle ♠ 28th June charissa--@hotmail.com VJC volleyball, 08v13! Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one.'
08v13!
Zooclique
Zacos
Amanda
Bernice
Crystal
Enan
Geok
Huien
Jaime
Jennifer
Jesslyn
Joyce
Laura
Lewis
Peiying
Sam
Shumin
Sumei
Szeyuen
Timo
Tracy
Vivian
Vivien
Vivyan
Zhengfeng
Zhiying Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace |
Friday, April 3, 2009,
I'm frantically trying to calm myself down with caramel corn omggggg this is terrrrrrrrrrrible D: and ): Almost everything hasn't been going on well except well, the following few... Today's IP SYF DRAMA SHOWCASE! You go, 'GOLD' :D They're so great, it's really hard to believe that you actually did not realise their hidden theatrical talents! HAHAHA AISHAH, RISH, MARK, VANESSA, VALERIE & YIYING OOH FANTASTIC Sort of a class dinner before that and so glad even david made the effort to come yay! Ate the overpriced banquet that shortchanged my number of fish slices -.- and yes that's about it. We should have a more successful lunch/dinner soon! By that, I mean, MORE PEOPLE, MORE FUN {: yupyup. The day before yesterday's APRIL FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL'S! Tried the yongwei-points-to-the-sky-and-shouts-and-we-squat-and-scream-in-horror thing on mr foo, but not much effect -.- Tried swopping classes with our juniors during chinese but got called back up by laoshi -.- chey. Tried swopping classes with 11 and YES MS TAN PLAYED ALONG WITH US HAHA! :D Guess the best was zy writing a note from miss ngerng to jaime, vanessa and valerie on the board saying that THEY MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO GO TO BERLIN O: AND THEY PANICKED. HAHAHA REALLY SEEMS REAL THOUGH! Then though I couldn't make it for training, had a really enjoyable time auditioning for the vipoh emcee position! Formed the bimbo pair with rish zomg so ridiculously funny ahahaha, then did the jumping thing with mark (like during our symposium presentation!!) and finally did a part of mass dance with smeet lol! Then did the Q&A part with rish ahahahahaha overall it was really hilarious and fun :D Worst part was rish was known to be lazy, and myself, bored, HENCE LAZY + BORED = BIMBO COMBINATION haha! Great time, great time {: IP BBQ on the 27th! A success, I presume {: Although I kinda got mislead by andrew chan in the opposite direction to find the underpass lol and then I got mislead yet again by this lady that made me chiong after her for the wrong bus -.- wthell so I took about 1hr45min to get home sheesh, all thanks to being absent-minded - forgot to bring my phone. Yes did 'OT' at the bbq pit hahaha hopefully no one had diarrhoea after eating the food I kinda cooked heh. Qinghui's a great cook though! Had quite alot of fun doing crazy freestyle mass dance with jaime and the rest ahahahahahahaha can't believe so many people can remember the steps, oh genie! A good time, a certainly wacky time after a long while :D Right... might be getting moody lately because of a few things that shan't be mentioned here since I can't lock it -.- (that's why I prefer livejournal lah haha) I'm sorry if I don't smile to you as much or whatever else but please just, let me be me and you be yourself. I know I should be stronger, I'm trying, I really am. ![]() Alrightsys up for a tough weekend ahead! |