|
Charissa Kyle ♠ 28th June charissa--@hotmail.com VJC volleyball, 08v13! Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one.'
08v13!
Zooclique
Zacos
Amanda
Bernice
Crystal
Enan
Geok
Huien
Jaime
Jennifer
Jesslyn
Joyce
Laura
Lewis
Peiying
Sam
Shumin
Sumei
Szeyuen
Timo
Tracy
Vivian
Vivien
Vivyan
Zhengfeng
Zhiying Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace |
Sunday, March 22, 2009,
![]() ; on edge A brand new term awaits! It certainly doesn't feel like 9 days of holiday but anyway, here's what happened in the past week: Friendly with dhs (seniors, seniors!) and it was really nice seeing mr tay again! Hahahah wthell he said 'why so dao' \: but couldn't bring my talkative self out then when jiaolian was in such a bad mood right D: geez. Ohohoho some of them have improved so much - good for them! {: Getting to the IT Fair was a hideous experience - I was in desperate need for the washroom, yet we got caught in a terrible traffic jam and it was raining sheesh! I was holding back my pee till my lower back started hurting and dang that part ugh. Finally got caught midway and fled for the washroom in cautious steps - what a torture!! So after relieving myself, mom and I got cheryl her new phone and woohoo it's pretty! :D Too bad for me 'cos I've got my sim card stuck in my phone -.- so no luck in changing a new phone now ): Satisfied my popiah cravings lol before entering the fair only around 8pm on the last day. Love mummy loads Training training training. & the VOLLEYBALL CAMP! :D Dodo group with our cheer hurray! Typing it out here totally destroys it 'cos it doesn't capture the essence of the rhythm here lah hahaha. The objective of the camp? Developing Ownership Passion and Teamwork(?!?!?!?!?!) AHAHAHAHAHA. We had the CPR thingy with the rest of the school and the miniair was so gross yuckkkkkkkkkk its face is flimsy and I kept thinking it'd come to live if I brought it home -.- Worst still, vivian and I were stuck in front and there was this guy who kept asking us to repeat the actions 'cos our miniair's lungs couldn't inflate. What did you want me to do when it has such a huge mouth! \: I was blowing and blowing till I perspired lah great. But this part was funny > *slaps/knocks on shoulders* "hello hello are you okay?" HAHAHA! By now I've been exposed to all 3 types of bubble tea near parkway and I must say I like the ice blended from each a cup and the hazelnut milk tea from the koi cafe! :D Shoot, not supposed to be drinking these. So anyway, we had ban mian for lunch (satisfied cravings again hoho), bought stuff to cook for dinner in mess tins, went back to school for pt, played captains ball, cooked dinner, then ended off with friendly with force - met jiaolian! :D Nevertheless I still don't like cooking haha but I must say that though our food looked *coughs* not as good, but it tasted rather good haha good job people! Watching the friendly made me ponder what I'd be like probably 20 years down the road, and I decided to be still playing volleyball and/or netball and etcetc :D so fun so fun ahahaha (miss playing netball!!) Slept on tables and totally wrapped myself in my pathetic fish towel I brought. Didn't fall off the tables! So proud of myself :D haha! Awoke for training then pizza for lunch, played cards for an hour (ohh v very vely fun lol), then simply yet fun team bonding games and finally wet games before I had to rush off. Half of the games were similar to our ipo games haha gross but fun! :D Wanted to stay on for pt lah sheesh but couldn't \: I felt that I stank up the buses and train on the way home D: hopefully people don't remember my zomg. I'm thankful to the team for giving me constant encouragements when I brought the team down during da dui real bad. But the more I wanted to make things right, I got more anxious and hence I screwed up easily. I really couldn't help feeling demoralized and bring the lousiest volleyball player the world could ever have, or wait, maybe I don't even count as one anymore. Then I was put in to atone for my mistakes (I guess?) it was then that I had to overcome my fear of making every ball I touch fly off or smash the net. It was then that I managed to play slightly better than before, but still horribly bad. Hence lesson learnt, focus more, train harder. & c'mon I can do this, not for myself, but for the team. Keep trying, keep trying. Actually, what I felt was beyond the description of words so this might not be that accurate. Oh well. Enough of that, 清明节 today and yes it was a family thing as usual. Just that this year it started raining and everything turned into a feat. But all the same, we managed to accomplish our task and rewarded ourselves with prata from jalan kayu (our annual treat) {: Till now, I've been doing brainless stuff like playing online games and what not. Gotta strive! |