|
Charissa Kyle ♠ 28th June charissa--@hotmail.com VJC volleyball, 08v13! Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one.'
08v13!
Zooclique
Zacos
Amanda
Bernice
Crystal
Enan
Geok
Huien
Jaime
Jennifer
Jesslyn
Joyce
Laura
Lewis
Peiying
Sam
Shumin
Sumei
Szeyuen
Timo
Tracy
Vivian
Vivien
Vivyan
Zhengfeng
Zhiying Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace |
Saturday, February 28, 2009,
Training in about 9 hours time, sheesh, gotta play better. ONETHREE STJTS plus X-COUNTRY :D Thanks to all who came and made this event a great success, for contributing in one way or another or simply making your presence felt, thanks a million alright! Yayyyyy despite rushing to the pit after he's just not that into you (which is a really nice show bytheway!), we managed to get our delivery and despite the few rain drops which finally got chased away and despite our seniors and juniors arriving even before us (oops!), STJTS was AWESOME. Hoho GERONTIUS is my angel! Oh goodness and abdullah said that he dropped loads of hints which I didn't get -.- geez. & ohmy, forgot to find timo for a picture! Eeeeek. Anyway, felt that the 3 generations bonded quite alot today and yes that's a really good start for the new year! From the bbq to camwhoring sessions to playing frisbee to playing volleyball to... etcetc yes hahaha, had fun, certainly had fun :D YAY ALL! {: Meanwhile, I feel like I'm being engulfed by the workload I've to clear by the end of next week, Stop grumbling right? I should be glad that I can even work! Sheesh! I'm gonna stay away from this computer, make a to-do-list, and yes, FOLLOW IT. A piece of cake, ain't? Easier said than done aye, let my actions speak. |