Charissa Kyle ♠
28th June
charissa--@hotmail.com
VJC volleyball, 08v13!


'Some are running scared.
Some are coming home.
Some tell lies to make it through the day,
others are just now facing the truth.
Some are evil men at war with good,
and some are good struggling with evil.
6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls,
and sometimes, all you need is one.'



Sunday, February 15, 2009,

Today,
Feeling overwhelmed by the piling work, can't get a break,
but keep going charissa, KEEP GOING.

Yesterday,
HAPPY VALENTINE'S & FRIENDSHIP Y'ALL :D
Back for my third vball training since the end of the floorball b div season for us.
Lost form and gotta get my touch back.
The feeling's desperately hopeless and demoralizing when you don't play well ):
But well, no use taking self-pity, GOTTA STRIVE.
Gotta put in more than my best, gotta push further.
Btw I didn't know it was such a hassel cleaning my contacts wthell, but anyway, I've new specs haha yayyyyy don't really like it as much as my previous one though. Dang it, contradicting myself again.

The day before yesterday,
HAPPY CELEBRATORY VALENTINE'S & FRIENDSHIP Y'ALL! :D
Thanking all those lovelies out there for a good time at the og bbq, really miss 'em much!

Hothothot, ahahahahaha thank you iWant friends for the white shades, and if y'all see this, so sorry for leaving early, will plan another outing soon aight! {:
Had a hell of a time playing volleyball at mandarin gardens, yayyyyy onethree all the way!
& special thanks to everyone else for your well-wishes, cards and gifts, charissa loves you! <3
It was like a ferrero craze please, everyone was giving those, tsktsk rich kids haha recession leh pals hahaha!
May I be more prepared with gifts for valentine's/friendship day next year sheesh should've done more for ivanhoe \:
And may I not need to be cooped up in class for all the breaks just 'cos I was rushing through assignments yuck!
Yup that's about it overall I think, pictures up another day! {: