Charissa Kyle ♠
28th June
charissa--@hotmail.com
VJC volleyball, 08v13!


'Some are running scared.
Some are coming home.
Some tell lies to make it through the day,
others are just now facing the truth.
Some are evil men at war with good,
and some are good struggling with evil.
6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls,
and sometimes, all you need is one.'



Saturday, February 21, 2009,

STRONGER.
So much for wanting to handle social relations in the future.
I guess I'll stick to being a bomb diffuser or rather, more realistically, a pilot.

Review week's up and coming, yet I don't see myself doing any productive work in my spare time (oh look at what I'm doing now, just greaaat).
Training has been inconsistent and that's demoralizing gah.
Stressed? I don't feel the pinch.
No unhappy faces, but being a facade it may be?
Well, simply, gotta be stronger and get back on form.
Gotta be one who shoots for the moon and not the stars.
Stronger, yes, stronger.