Charissa Kyle ♠
28th June
charissa--@hotmail.com
VJC volleyball, 08v13!


'Some are running scared.
Some are coming home.
Some tell lies to make it through the day,
others are just now facing the truth.
Some are evil men at war with good,
and some are good struggling with evil.
6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls,
and sometimes, all you need is one.'



Wednesday, December 31, 2008,

Oh shoot I just found my earphones submerged in my glass of water! ):
And I'm hoping (like mad) that it still works.
Plans for countdown later aren't confirmed yet, geez.
Anyway, apart from the usual trainings, pts, friendlies and hanging out sessions, realised I haven't blogged about the following few events, so here goes:

December 5
IPO trial run
I remember day 2's games being all crazy and wacky, and it's seriously DIRRRRRTY hahaha.
I remember us all drenched in water, detergent, soap and what else was there?
Haha and some were even stinking with the giant eggs! Whoops!
I simply remember having alot alot alot of fun there lol so the upcoming full trial run's bound to be-awesome yeah!
Woohooooo~

December 6-7
Volleyball cip for standard chartered run
Super duper cool, loved it, loved it, loved it!
Apart from the fact that I wasn't informed of the change in the meeting time, so I was an hour early, then I don't know why but I heard that shumin couldn't make it to serene's place anymore so vivian's parents came to fetch me and we ended up crashing her house and playing wii (box box box!) lol!
Then fine, shumin complained I was noisy 'cos everytime when the girls were about to doze off then I'll suddenly start talking again x: heh I keep y'all entertained leh {: ahahahahahaha.
We ate yummy nutella breakfast, it's nice okay! Oh yes and shumin doesn't know how to appreciate salmon tsk!
Then reached the padang early with the soccer people too I guess.
We were assigned to give out/release those eye-catching yellow adidas balloons!
Whoaho cool right cool right cool right it was kind of 'illegal' 'cos we were stopped by the standard chartered personnel more than twice I'm sure.
Got ticked off for nothing quite a few times, but oh welllll... then we went to macs with the seniors for breakfast! Hahaha and hurray to eating ice cream in the wee hours of the morning!
Lololol then carried on with our balloon-job before we went giving out postcards, cheering the runners on, and finally giving out tons and tons of bananas.
Zomg the fastest marathon runner came in in less than 3 hours, if I'm not wrong, right! o:
Goodness, I'm inspired to run the marathon too! HAHAHA WHO AM I KIDDING!
Adidas was great luh, they had those long people walking on stilts and their representative runners in luminous yellow whoah!
Awesomeeeee, but we had to squeeze with the REALLY sweaty runners and all to get home by train.
& hopefully we're able to claim our taxi fare! \:
A tiring day I had!

December 15-16
OGL training
STOP, DROP AND ROLL, WATCH OUT FOR IVANHOE!
I had alot of fun crapping with jieying for the sea carnival and sickening lah, it had to rain after we'd played 3 games -.-
Wthell, such a broomstick (new lingo, new lingo! hahaha).
OG dinner at just acia was cosy lol and I can't believe kaien and myself left without eating our ice-cream! ): ): ): It's free flow yo, and I wanted it so bad.
We were supposedly accompanying judy home, but guess what, we went different directions even before reaching the train station sheesh so retarded right, but we also felt weird going back so yeaaaaah said bye to our ice-creams! Aw man!
The second day was just cramming of the mass dances, but apparently, I've forgotten all of 'em luh!
\: ayeeeee but yes, fun fun fun and exhausting at the same time D:
Gosh jordana and I went for IP outing instead of OG and guess what, we met our entire OG on the way out from parkway!
Sheeeeesh right, this kinda things always happen to me lah omg so I'm like now the 'ps queen' D: horrible name!
Super embarrassing!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Hence to make up for what I'd done, I went for banner painting after training on the 18th and ended up painting the OG's name and those fireballs lol.
Oh yes, tried the roxy square ban mian too, and AREN'T ALL BAN MIAN(S) THE SAME?! I seriously don't get the difference la -.-
Oh hoho we went to watch YES MAN YES!
And ate subway for dinner, of which I had a tummyache after that, geez!
But all the same, good show, good food, good time I had yup! :D

December 24
Christmas eve celebration
Dropped by the new dhs campus and hanged around with the team till sy's mum drove geok and myself to suntec!
Haha very funny okay, we had to help sy wrap a present in the car and luckily, it didn't turn out half bad phew.
Had a terrible craving for ice-creaaaaam so yup, definitely went to satisfy my cravings {: (we had to wait for vivyan to come first though!)
Hahaha even ate ya kun before that luh, and we were planning to go to every shop in suntec and take a picture wthell lololol thank god we didn't do that if not we'd faint halfway.
It's been a really long time since I met the girls and that day certainly lifted my spirits! :D
Pictures up another day!

December 25
HAPPY/JOLLY/MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I SPENT TODAY PLAYING MAHJONG WITH MY MUM, CHERYL, YIPING AND TINGMEI LOL.

December 27
Post-christmas steamboat
A success and a huge gathering to begin with :D
Brought much smiles and laughter and certainly looking forward to the next family gathering!

YES PLANS FOR LATER HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED, YAY! :D