|
Charissa Kyle ♠ 28th June charissa--@hotmail.com VJC volleyball, 08v13! Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one.'
08v13!
Zooclique
Zacos
Amanda
Bernice
Crystal
Enan
Geok
Huien
Jaime
Jennifer
Jesslyn
Joyce
Laura
Lewis
Peiying
Sam
Shumin
Sumei
Szeyuen
Timo
Tracy
Vivian
Vivien
Vivyan
Zhengfeng
Zhiying Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace |
Tuesday, December 23, 2008,
Korean Trip! B) 23rd to 30th november 2008 Zomg you people just have to believe that the korean weather changed my hair colour (just a lil' bit) ahahaha. I'm finally, finaaaaaally updating after receiving more than a thousand photos and there're still more coming, ohmygosh! Can't wait for those photos anymore lest I want this blog dead, so, here I am! The trip was so FANTABULOUSLY AWESOME that I didn't wanna come back to face the awful reality in singapore D: geez but after such a long time now, I've learnt to stop living in delusion hahaha. Anyway, going with an entire family of 14, with ages ranging from the veryVERY young to the old (and of course, without my parents aha), was certainly wacky hey! :D The weather was cold, but thank goodness there was no need for disgustingly itchy long johns lol, SO that added to the enjoyment factor of the trip, yup! Though there were some 'pricks', there were also some pretty nice people in the group, plus we had a really good tour guide and photographer woohoo. Good food good food good food (with nice soup), so overall... EVERYTHING WAS GREAT, GREAT, GREAT! :D Meanwhile, let the photographs speak (though there're alot of unglam shots, oh wellllll), for this is gonna be my longest blog post ever o: Day 1: Night flight on korean air and ooh their airstewardesses are all so pretty! They do look alike though Oh yes, cheryl and I were sharing this neon green suitcase and ooh you'll seriously never miss it. We have this singaporean tour guide who went with us and he's called 'bird'? Haha I think so! He's nice bytheway! Day 2: We had our first korean-styled lunch, exciting okay! HAHAHA! Then even better, we went to Everland! The place is oohlala~ and the architecture's real nice too! Haha this one's funny, peggy seems to be sticking her tongue out?! Ooh ooh ooh I like this thingy (whatever it's called lah huh)! :D Omgomgomg in the faint background is the wooden roller coaster we took afterwards D: We're on our way to the safari! It's so weird/unusual to see animals in an amusement park?! Wow huh. Okay so we were on this bus and the humongous animals were practically a glass pane away! I won't call that freaky haha, but it's way cool luh! Don't ask my why there're so many photos of lions/tigers, guess I've a thing for them lol! Naaah ridiculous, there were just many (x many) of them around o: so much for being an endangered species! Oh I nicknamed it 'super-specs' we're wearing for the 3D thingy haha! They even had the effects and I got sprayed by water lah! -.- OH THE HORRORS OF THIS. Compared to other wooden roller coasters in the world, this one has the steepest drop lah wthell my heart almost dropped out of my mouth! Ohmygoodness, ohmygoodness, it's that freaky drop behind, BEHINNNNND D: D: D: Queued for ages then when we got into the cart the lady told us not to look so o-k-a-y prepared to die and come back to live. I was sitting with terence while kevin with alex SO we ascended, accelerated as we went, and when we reached the top, we took a deep/huge breath anddddd was about to drop, before we were caught by surprise - it was just a right swerve and we just had to look to our right and holy! WE SAW THE VERTICAL DROP! Couldn't feel my body as we zooooooomed all the way down (x a few times!!), screamed my head off but voices were lost... BUT ALL FOR A GOOD CAUSE HAHAHAHAHA I MUST BE INSANE 'COS I FELT EXHILARTED (?!?!?!?!?!) Took this 360degrees flip flop thingy (whatever it's called yet again x: ) and ooh it was fun as well haha! Then only kevin and terence took this spinning thingy and y'know what, they have holes in the floor for people to vomit, eew. * 8 more pictures to be uploaded here tomorrow, gotta write a new post for every 2 days of my trip! \: Presenting, the GRAND VICTORIAN THEATER whoo! Everyone simply loves being a small kid again {: perfectly carefree and happy! (could only worry about whether my dad was gonna bring my cousins, sister and i to the around-the-world-playground in the evening or when we were going to the zoo lol!) Dinner to end the exhausting but extremeeeeely fun day off! |