|
Charissa Kyle ♠ 28th June charissa--@hotmail.com VJC volleyball, 08v13! Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one.'
08v13!
Zooclique
Zacos
Amanda
Bernice
Crystal
Enan
Geok
Huien
Jaime
Jennifer
Jesslyn
Joyce
Laura
Lewis
Peiying
Sam
Shumin
Sumei
Szeyuen
Timo
Tracy
Vivian
Vivien
Vivyan
Zhengfeng
Zhiying Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace |
Friday, November 21, 2008,
Updates are here! Just finished watching this korean-in-chinese drama serial "Coffee Prince" (which I bought with jaime a long long time ago to improve our chinese haha bet she's still watching her dachangjin though)! Real nice aye, apart from the starting few episodes that were a lil' bland and the last few being a lil' too cheesy for me to handle haha, but overall, it's still nice yuppppp! :D Have been watching it continuously since thursday geez my eyes are about to roll out now. Anyway, missed the onethree movie marathon at vanessa's place yesterday and oh no think I'll have to give amanda's church a miss as well tomorrow D: terrible terrible feeling - sorry pals... a lil' immobile here \: Not being able to go for training's even worse gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah annoyed (x3)! A thousand and one apologies to partner for not being there ): will try NOT to lose touch plus get you something nice from korea (haha super funny, mark thought it was america, but now thinks its africa, how wonderful)! Shall be playing volleyball with the kimchi over there aha :D how interesting. Come to think of it, it's gonna be so excitinggggg ahhhhh going without my parents and only my mama, aunts and cousins -woohooooo can't wait, can't wait! (evil grins) Ohohoh rushed after a really enjoyable training on wednesday (with jiaolian being really cranky but fun) to catch "Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa" with pals amanda, peiying, kent, yongxuan and his brother! Great to meet up with 'em, as usual :D be honoured people lol. Hahahahahah then group studied twice at compass point so far with fellow onethreehills, and hey it's pretty productive! Gotta find buddy to rush through our homework when I get back D: I've only started on the chinese close passage for goodness sake sheesh whoever's done with whatever, don't tell me alright! Ahahaha jaime's confirmation! on saturday :D Her church's lovely, love it much! Ooh plus her friends and that real live sized ipod's AMAZING :D It was quite funny haha 'cos: ONE, we were late. TWO, we were sitting behind the choir and apparently there were mics above us. THREE, there was so much singing and yet we didn't know how to. FOUR, we were quite lost. FIVE, my shoe soles came off - BOTH SIDES! and I'm seriously not kidding. Someday back last week was the ogl briefing and guess what (arrow) IVANHOE with jordana (sucha stalker! we're the same for so many things!), judy, kaien and all the fellow seniors! They're so cool ohmyohmygosssshh one day we meet and a nice red blog's up the next day o: I got such a fright! But in any case, bet it'd be loads of fun painting the banner and going through orientation with 'em hohoho, broaden your social circle charissa, wider, W-I--D---E----R rah. {: Yuppppp hopefully I don't miss out THAT much as I leave for my trip heh. Some(other)day back was friendly with chung cheng yishun and hell I played horrendously ): Well, but it was fun still, and self-belief yes it'll be better the next time round {: Some(otherx2)day back was lunch with our fellow junior scholars! Ooh interacted with the 09v13 scholars and they're so polite and nice! Haha and how scary, david's brother's here now (jaws ajar). Oh no, that brings me to... I HAVEN'T ADDED ANY JUNIOR YET! X: Alrightalrightalright, toodles friends. P.S. Facebook's entertaining! |