|
Charissa Kyle ♠ 28th June charissa--@hotmail.com VJC volleyball, 08v13! Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one.'
08v13!
Zooclique
Zacos
Amanda
Bernice
Crystal
Enan
Geok
Huien
Jaime
Jennifer
Jesslyn
Joyce
Laura
Lewis
Peiying
Sam
Shumin
Sumei
Szeyuen
Timo
Tracy
Vivian
Vivien
Vivyan
Zhengfeng
Zhiying Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace |
Sunday, November 2, 2008,
![]() Getting into the holiday season~ I wanna go to sentosa to play beach vball (again!) I wanna go to ecp to cycle (again!) - cycle more, and hopefully upgrade to blades like shumin :D super cool I wanna crash dhs vball training! I wanna go to haji lane (again!) - to buy my half shutter shades y'know that one plus suitcases for all! I wanna go to central in clarke quay and sneak in some club! {: I wanna go to little india to get a sari. I wanna go to jalan kayu for prata and take the LRT! I wanna get a job. I wanna volunteer someplace. More importantly, I wanna train train train hard! I wanna study study study hard! - as in, to finish my homework asap and group study at cool places like the esplanade(!!), airport t3(again!!), knc kfc(!!), subway paya lebar(!!), etc etc :D Oh man, activities can't be carried out fully next week, but geez I feel like cramping everything in! (bigsmilesbigsmilesbigsmiles) |