|
Charissa Kyle ♠ 28th June charissa--@hotmail.com VJC volleyball, 08v13! Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one.'
08v13!
Zooclique
Zacos
Amanda
Bernice
Crystal
Enan
Geok
Huien
Jaime
Jennifer
Jesslyn
Joyce
Laura
Lewis
Peiying
Sam
Shumin
Sumei
Szeyuen
Timo
Tracy
Vivian
Vivien
Vivyan
Zhengfeng
Zhiying Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace |
Saturday, November 1, 2008,
BOYS ARE BACK! ![]() I told myself that watching this'd be a waste of money, time and a strain to my eyes yuck, but I caught it with the class anyway just now. But from now on I am going to stop defaming high school musical, especially its sequel (though I still dislike it a great BIG deal), 'cos the 3rd one's ever-great :D Haha the upbeat songs this time round and all that weird sudden dances that start in the middle of basketball matches or from a tree, where we start cheering in the theatre lol it's a good thing it's dark yeah. Hope it wasn't our last class outing for this year man, if not it'd be depressing geez nonono I'm gonna make a list of places to go and things to do and stuff to buy And the next time round, we'll make quick decisions and everyone has got to have a say in it alright {: We met gabriel and he said, "What, you mean you guys go to the toilet as a class?" Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa So anyway, today's the official last day of the school year! Whooyayhurraycheersomgjumpupanddown! (BIGBIGBIGSMILES!) And though not as many people came for the symposium, it ended off with a blasttttt! Well at least I had fun presenting LA with my fellow groupmates hey :D you guys were g-r-e-a-t-!-y-o-! Guess I kinda fumbled at some points in time but oh well, what's over's over and the preparation for the past week plus days were truely good too yup. For fun > Ah. As the term comes to a close, I'm even more aware of how time flies these days, and what's worse is that, it'll be even more rushed next year with the doubly packed schedule D: There're loads of people to thank, hugs to give (geez don't hug joanne man, she will molest your butt!) and memories that remain. It's only been our freshman year, yet it's been a wacky experience - one that's never short of laughing gas in the air. Plus we'll be having our juniors in on 12th jan o: love 09v13 and 09v15 yesyes hohoho. All in all, I'm relieved and thankful for all that's happened to me (though most things ain't positive, but yeah) and... For fun! again, before I end off > This ain't unglam okay! |