Charissa Kyle ♠
28th June
charissa--@hotmail.com
VJC volleyball, 08v13!


'Some are running scared.
Some are coming home.
Some tell lies to make it through the day,
others are just now facing the truth.
Some are evil men at war with good,
and some are good struggling with evil.
6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls,
and sometimes, all you need is one.'



Monday, October 6, 2008,

Today's been a sweaty sticky smelly day after running about for floorball, frisbee and captain's ball with the class.
I gotta say that I'm truly sorry to pals vanessa, ipsita, rachelle, aishah and valerie (if you girls even see this) for the the captain's ball game against v12.
I'm very sorry for replacing y'all, especially vanessa and ipsita > ): and yet not win the game, I feel bad and remorseful ): geez I'm really really sorry class! Just didn't manage to make things work out the way we planned it to sigh.
It's alright, you girls are gonna rock the courts tomorrow while I'll give y'all those cheers and support, like a cheerleader cum spectator cum coach!
Yuppppp hope you girls ain't pissed off with us or anything 'cos we're truly truly sorry ): sorrrrry.
Anyway, floorball was amazingly fun(!) hoho though we got off to a competitive start with the v14 girls \: and I'm especially sorry for whacking this v11 senior, whom I made a fool of myself in front of when I apologized to her -.- aiyo retarded.
Frisbee was plainly running around aimlessly so yeaaaaah.
Oh well, tomorrow will be a better day I hope; more fun, bring smiles.

P.S. ALL THE WAY ONETHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! {: