|
Charissa Kyle ♠ 28th June charissa--@hotmail.com VJC volleyball, 08v13! Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one.'
08v13!
Zooclique
Zacos
Amanda
Bernice
Crystal
Enan
Geok
Huien
Jaime
Jennifer
Jesslyn
Joyce
Laura
Lewis
Peiying
Sam
Shumin
Sumei
Szeyuen
Timo
Tracy
Vivian
Vivien
Vivyan
Zhengfeng
Zhiying Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace |
Friday, October 17, 2008,
Singapore Biennale 2008 Raw Canvas by Lee, Jane Singapore by Pimkanchanapong, Wit Xteriors VIII by Dolron, Desiree (there's also xterior I, II & VII) Blackfield by Ben-David, Zadok I'm Not Expensive by Lee, Yong Deok (aw man but the picture and even video I took didn't manage to capture this piece's effect) Teratoma II:Digmaan ng mga Mundo (Teratoma II: War of the Worlds by New, Leeroy Bachelor - The Dual Body by Rhee, Ki-Bond 肥皂(fei zao) by Paolo Tamburella (haha we didn't catch the man bathing!) Stone to fill the Sky by Zhan Wang S.S.V.F.H.Q. 1931 Building/Felice Varini Project: "Drill Hall" by Varini, Felice (whichever's the right name for this artwork) Hair Salon by Erlich, Leandro (forgot to take pictures inside, but even the signs say it all) Private Moon by Tishkov, Leonid (this last one's really cool hahaha a huge moon's being hung on the tree!) September Sweetness by Thein, Chaw Ei, Streitmatter-Tran, Rich and Ko, Aung (this was all that's left till date) We visited many other art exhibitions such as 'I Wonder Why?', 'Terribly Landscapes, 'Distorted Reality (Earth to Earth)' and etc. It was real awesome! and pretty much insightful for me. Freaky but I think I've been inspired to learn more about art o: oh gosh. Anyway anyway the class went for outing at suntec after the biennale and we ended up watching max payne, smuggling subway and others smuggling macs into the theatre. DO NOT WATCH THAT SHOW ZOMG I want a refund! Geez gotta find halloween costumes!! |