|
Charissa Kyle ♠ 28th June charissa--@hotmail.com VJC volleyball, 08v13! Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one.'
08v13!
Zooclique
Zacos
Amanda
Bernice
Crystal
Enan
Geok
Huien
Jaime
Jennifer
Jesslyn
Joyce
Laura
Lewis
Peiying
Sam
Shumin
Sumei
Szeyuen
Timo
Tracy
Vivian
Vivien
Vivyan
Zhengfeng
Zhiying Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace |
Wednesday, October 15, 2008,
Oh gosh I feel so bad, so 'paiseh-ed', so whatever-else for making the girls walk all the way from aloha loyang home with me at midnight D: y'all shouldn't have tsk. But in any case, thanks loves, for I had a short yet great time at the chalet! :D & once again, happy fifteenth vivyan! :D (coughs) of course there's a card and stuff inside too hey. Oh lololol sam's present is a wacky hamburger :D know you love it ahahaha! Anyway it's been so long since I've met up with the others and gosh the feeling was awesome! Can't wait to meet 'em again :D :D Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Training's been good these days... Apart from me seemingly pissing the seniors off 'cos my balls are so screwed up and me not being able to spike properly geez depressing. Never mind, train harder, do better yupyupyup all the way charissa, all the way! & to cheer myself up, let's remind myself of these miniature volleyballs shumin + I have! :D Hahahahahah they're really nice alright {: hohoho. This is gonna be utterly random, but it's my new hobby to collect these > I know there's more to life, but I've not a clue as to what I want my life to fulfill sheesh. I can't sleep, I can't sleep! RESTLESS RESTLESS RESTLESS! Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah P.S. my blog is no good for advertisements, no one's here! D: |