|
Charissa Kyle ♠ 28th June charissa--@hotmail.com VJC volleyball, 08v13! Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one.'
08v13!
Zooclique
Zacos
Amanda
Bernice
Crystal
Enan
Geok
Huien
Jaime
Jennifer
Jesslyn
Joyce
Laura
Lewis
Peiying
Sam
Shumin
Sumei
Szeyuen
Timo
Tracy
Vivian
Vivien
Vivyan
Zhengfeng
Zhiying Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace |
Friday, October 10, 2008,
I don't understand why the teachers have got to take so long to return us our papers - one week to go through all the papers. Now why can't they just let me have one big heart attack altogether so I can die and (hopefully) go to heaven geez. Apparently I failed my chinese paper by 0.25 hoho and despite lao shi not wanting to round up my marks, thank goodness I passed overall and escaped the clutches of 'repapering' (is there even such a word?!) Bio was real disappointing 'cos it's one of my better subjects, and somehow I can't help but have this feeling that I didn't do well for LA too ): zgah. Oh well as usual when I saw those words: Don't give up charissa! Yeah I knew I failed chem even before counting my marks hoho that's what I'd call skill man {: Too bad for me, I'd be having r paper for chem, and 99.9% math as well. Just hope I do fine for the remaining subjects \: praypraypray. Meanwhile, I think I'll faint from the stuffiness in class lah, our air-con ain't working! D: sheesh. Playing fast uno before assembly, speed(!), bridge(!), tictac(!) > our class game!, twister at our class corridor(!) and volleyball(!) with the class during crazily long breaks are way fun! :D :D We can bring more to entertain ourselves next week! :D Aha and I can't believe I went to watch The House Bunny with rish and josiah today lololol it seemed like a retarded bimbo show to me, but really, it was nice afterall :D Thank goodness I went with them 'cos I met zhiying after that! Coolcoolcool :D good luck for the remaining 2 papers and I'll see y'all on tuesday alright! {: Amazing and true, I like trainings! (especially when we get high before training and when I can play with the invisible ball whoo!) :D |