|
Charissa Kyle ♠ 28th June charissa--@hotmail.com VJC volleyball, 08v13! Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one.'
08v13!
Zooclique
Zacos
Amanda
Bernice
Crystal
Enan
Geok
Huien
Jaime
Jennifer
Jesslyn
Joyce
Laura
Lewis
Peiying
Sam
Shumin
Sumei
Szeyuen
Timo
Tracy
Vivian
Vivien
Vivyan
Zhengfeng
Zhiying Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace |
Saturday, October 4, 2008,
The Amityville Horror, School of Rock (of which I was so tired, I fell asleep) and Disturbia yesterday at vaness's house! :D It was very fun, considering the guys screamed along with us when they got scared too lol, and they were all great GREAT shows. Oh plus there was Mocca to play with yup. Her house fascinates me every other time I go there o: it's super cool ahh! Hahaha we should have another such movie marathon thingo soon alright friends, so more people can go! {: Gah I couldn't get over *'s face last night so I quickly went to sleep x: lol scary. It was to Haji Lane with fellows annabel, jaime and vivian on wednesday! Whoah the shops there are amazing amazing and amazingly priced o: hahaha. I want my half shutter shades and we all want our victoria jomo suitcases(!!!!!) (BIGBIGBIGBIGBIGSMILES:D) Haha sorry friends for the skirt I somehow made y'all buy heh, but I'll make sure you girls wear it okay! I will I will! Oh I really need more of such shopping trips {: P.S. Our class tees are AWESOME-NESS :D |