|
Charissa Kyle ♠ 28th June charissa--@hotmail.com VJC volleyball, 08v13! Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one.'
08v13!
Zooclique
Zacos
Amanda
Bernice
Crystal
Enan
Geok
Huien
Jaime
Jennifer
Jesslyn
Joyce
Laura
Lewis
Peiying
Sam
Shumin
Sumei
Szeyuen
Timo
Tracy
Vivian
Vivien
Vivyan
Zhengfeng
Zhiying Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace |
Sunday, September 7, 2008,
![]() "Some people dream of success, others wake up and work hard for it." Apparently I've been living in this dream of mine for the past year, barely scraping through tests and assignments. Plus given my habitual 12 hours sleeping nature, it's nowonder I can't finish my revision in time. What's more, I even took time off to go out, use the com, watch the telly and all - I SERIOUSLY REGRET. Oh well, at least I've somehow revised all of my subjects (except math zomg someone help please help) once, so hopefully, I'm really reaaaaally hoping that I'll pull through this feat oh sheesh. I don't wish for the impossible, 'cos I know I don't deserve the top 20 (like everyone else who mugged the week away), but I really wish/hope/pray that I'll pass all of my subjects in the coming eoy and please oh god please let me promote to ip2. Alright, this time when I say this, I mean it okay > I AM GOING TO WORK HARD IN IP2 Yupyup, so on the whole, simply, ALL THE BEST for your eoys people! {: |