|
Charissa Kyle ♠ 28th June charissa--@hotmail.com VJC volleyball, 08v13! Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one.'
08v13!
Zooclique
Zacos
Amanda
Bernice
Crystal
Enan
Geok
Huien
Jaime
Jennifer
Jesslyn
Joyce
Laura
Lewis
Peiying
Sam
Shumin
Sumei
Szeyuen
Timo
Tracy
Vivian
Vivien
Vivyan
Zhengfeng
Zhiying Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace |
Saturday, September 20, 2008,
Sentosa yesterday with my dearest One Three Hills! :D Certainly much fun much fun much fun yuppppp! I'm red now geez, and I'm desperately needing hazeline snow to even out this colour. Anyway gotta thank all classmates who bothered to respond to my mass message if you were free for sentosa yesterday and also the rest of you who actively participated in our beach games too! Thank you truckloads pals! Shumin! You made me confused! - I thought you were taking the car, then the train, so I took off without you, then I took the train back lol retarded lah sheez. Anyway it's really cool 'cos 13 of us went and were like hobos sitting in vivocity before we left for the beach aha. Ahh annabel! I'm so terribly sorry sorry sorrrrry for making you stop at the wrong station and walk so far ohgosh I'll definitely make up for it somehow! D: Right, so beach volleyball (shumin, let's compete next time, i like i like! hahaha)and sandcastle-building (yiying's bob the builder luh, super organized in the layout lol) was fantastic, had so much fun!! Thesaurus.com please find another word that spells F U N :D We played with these njc (they claimed) guys and yeaaaaah people, that particular guy's eew yuckish haha whoops I know yall think that way too okay! x: Heyy amazing to see so many victorians there too right :D and we were just randomly waving hahaha. Eeyer I don't like the prices at sentosa, especially when I've limited funds! Tramrides up and down over and again was typical one three hill behaviour lol, totally random and proud of it I guess ahahahahaha! & yesssss the day ended off with camwhoring sessions: This part is just for laughs -.- Falling off, can't get in!! Thank god, managed to get in (heaves a huge sigh of relief PHEW) Sign of accomplishment aha > Super dumb lah gosh. Haha thanks man mark, for teaching me to get to the top of the 'S', and thank you class for helping me down! Lol it was traumatizing ley, 'cos my hands were slipping off and once I scaled up, I couldn't get down -.- oh gosh this is embarrassing, you shall not know what I just typed yes {: Yongwei and andrew, hopefully your butt and back (respectively) heal fast! & jaimeeeee sorry for not leaving D: treat you to hello panda! Bite off the heads! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ♥ ONE THREE HILL'S d BEST! I brought both my younger cousins to school and fetched them home on thursday! :D Went to the scary market and I looked like an alien there as I walked up and down and in circles to find my mama's laksa and soya bean. Goodness me! IC-making's pretty much fun lol what a term to describe it. Lol 'cos 1. There's practically no queue. 2. The fingerprint thingo's coooool yeah. 3. The above gives enough reason for it to be pretty much fun {: Hahaha but the more fun was eating zomg fried mars bars with friends annabel and jaime at raffles city o: it was my first time going there too Then got my pair of SHADES from marina woohoo I'm gonna get another pair that makes me look like some hollywood star man & I can totally annoy people who shop with me - it's a skill okay! :D Poof we went to carl's junior for more food (omgosh right) before vivian came along and we went to buy her shades! Haha super funny lah she just picked and paid o: totally unlike me > that goes to show that I can only shop with my girlfriends. We went around shopping and sadly, I had to limit my expenses ): but well, I'm gonna bill my mum whatever I've spent so far muaha! Can you believe what she said: 1. But bill me with caution! Scary bills will be screened first. & when I messaged her my expenditure for the past 3 days I've not been home (really, coonsidering I went shopping and stuff like sentosa, plus I've to settle my meals, it's not alot okay! x: heh) 2. Wah! Killer bill! You not very cheap, hor? But most importantly, she said... 3. Ok, tomorrow settle AHA! :D iwiniwiniwin eheh. Wednesday's class outing (more or less) to watch Wall.E was fine. The show was good, considering the fact that the only voices were the captain speaking, 'walleeeee' and 'eeeeeeeva' lol. Who's great idea? NAI ZY tsk. Okie dokie gotta pen-off, cheerios friends! |