|
Charissa Kyle ♠ 28th June charissa--@hotmail.com VJC volleyball, 08v13! Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one.'
08v13!
Zooclique
Zacos
Amanda
Bernice
Crystal
Enan
Geok
Huien
Jaime
Jennifer
Jesslyn
Joyce
Laura
Lewis
Peiying
Sam
Shumin
Sumei
Szeyuen
Timo
Tracy
Vivian
Vivien
Vivyan
Zhengfeng
Zhiying Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace |
Tuesday, September 2, 2008,
![]() I've been studying at Compass Point for the past 3 days and I'm quite glad to say that it's been pretty productive yup. Studying alone seems better but gah it's really troublesome when I've to answer nature's call! X: lol. Geog remedial yesterday before we tried to study in class and decided to go for lunch at parkway - one three lunch! :D Quite cool, love bbq sauce in mushroom swiss! Right, so went to study with jaime the crazy super high hahahaa and we bought our naughty covalent compound her birthday present! {: (arrow) I'm now broke D: still gotta get a spastic present tsktsk. & oh gosh gotta buy soappppp for jianghan and novia, much thanks people! :D & I'm so so so soooooooooo terribly sorry for causing inconvenience \: sheez. Aha guess only the few people know what happened, haha oh well. Gotta find more conducive environments to study in... Home's a disaster (I've been sleeping so much today!), compass's getting really noisy and packed, so where to go now man, whereee D: Oh oh oh oh oh! David Sides on youtube! So gonna find 'The Collection Vol I' {: Far Away, Chasing Cars, Take a Bow, Stop and Stare, Apologize and many more. He's AMAZING :D |