Charissa Kyle ♠
28th June
charissa--@hotmail.com
VJC volleyball, 08v13!


'Some are running scared.
Some are coming home.
Some tell lies to make it through the day,
others are just now facing the truth.
Some are evil men at war with good,
and some are good struggling with evil.
6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls,
and sometimes, all you need is one.'



Friday, September 12, 2008,

I'll pull through;

4 papers to go, 5 days more.
I guess I'll really have to start studying intensively from tomorrow onwards for the remaining papers, considering I screwed up all those in front (especially math).
Let's see... the geog concept map was ridiculously silly, chinese seemed to be in tamil and comprehension was really tough.
Worst of all was math, math math math.
MATH left me feeling drained, at a loss and it was definitely a wake-up call.
Not that I didn't expect the outcome, not that I didn't expect worse, but I know that if I'm given a second chance that I'll prove my worth in that subject, that I'll do better.
Well, till now I'll just have to wish as hard as I can that they'll promote me to IP2 yup (insert smiley {: ).
I feel like spending my time lying on the slide in the playground, oh bother.

Interesting!
My sister saw my message wishing someone happy mooncake festival and she laughed her head off 'cos it's actually mid-autumn festival.
Then her head fell off due to laugher and her stomach cramped (hyperbole) 'cos she saw another message mentioning to
THROW MOONCAKES! BURN LANTERNS! :D
Ahahahahaha it's typical to do that though righttttt! X:

P.S. HAPPY FIFTEENTH JAIME MARIA TAN! :D You know you're loved!