Charissa Kyle ♠
28th June
charissa--@hotmail.com
VJC volleyball, 08v13!


'Some are running scared.
Some are coming home.
Some tell lies to make it through the day,
others are just now facing the truth.
Some are evil men at war with good,
and some are good struggling with evil.
6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls,
and sometimes, all you need is one.'



Wednesday, September 24, 2008,

HAPPY FIFTEENTH SAM! :D
Hahahahahah you retard, this is for you!


& I will mail you a parcel soon enough alright (as soon as I know how to do it) hahaha oops sorry for the belated gift then!
I remember you as a super duper ultra wacky retarded good friend that trips me all the time and may you have a wonderful tripless birthday! :D
Righttttt this doesn't really make sense but oh well, all the best for your eoys too pal! Have a great great GREAT day! {:

To all one three hills:
Stay positive!
I know y'all might not have liked the outcome of today, but nevertheless, we all tried our best (more or less), we bonded and most importantly, we had fun and we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly yeah!
There's always inv!gorate soon and really what matters is each others' support and encouragement along the way yup.
I'm super duper proud of y'all especially the all girls team woohoo (cheers) and thanks to the guys for letting us play as well, so noble ahahaha it was super funny!
Gotta thank the other guys from the remaining classes for not ramming the balls against us too I guess? Haha thank you friends for making it fun and 'playable' for us (though we may have disrupted your fun whoops).
Amazing amazing day - even the laptop allowed me to attach the photo files whoo.
SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sunrise sunrise sunrise!
Napkin folding was pretty cool, table setting was awfully difficult 'cos I couldn't stand all that precision (eek turned off) and fruit-carving was difficult too but it was fun using the wrong knife (unknowingly -.-) and then making our fruits look yucky hahahahaha.
Then the cooking began o: can y'all actually picture me in that apron thingo and holding the wok?!?! Goodness me but I did!
I was really dreading it considering my inexperience disastrous experiences in the kitchen yup, but it all turned out fun!
Oh gosh we cooked yummy thai food - y'know those served in restaurants :D aha!
& we ate all those for lunch, which resulted in me being terribly full after that sheesh.
Despite all those enjoyable moments cooking with my friends, I will still not be attempting to cook on my own 'cos I'll totally burn down the kitchen or house yes.
Smile people, I save the earth from global warming! {:

Kayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa toast from yakun is awesome :D
& borders simply seems like the nicest hangout in parkway.
The bus ride to parkway was super funny, with all the weird ways to hide our stuff from those mean people who stole bags that day geez.
If they stole mine, I'll make sure I turn them into a voodoo doll and poke the daylights outta them wthell irritating ugh ugh ugh.
Anyway, broadway on tuesday was cool hey people - the routine and instructor were whoah! :D hahahahahahahahahahahaa...

ECP BIKING/BLADING on monday! :D
We went to one end then attempted to go all the way to changi airport - coooool!
But we turned back at area H 'cos most of us had to go back alr, next time alright friends, next time ahahahahahahaha.
That is, IF you guys are not afraid of the ever-so-reckless "DON'T COME NEAR ME, I'M SCARED!" charissa pang and her bike lol.
Sorry if I caused heartattacks pals, couldn't help it x: heh.
But hopefully I gave y'all some entertainment at least!
Photos up:

Featuring jaime d stalker!

Featuring viviang!

Featuring shumin(z)!

Featuring zy!

Featuring mark!

Featuring vanessa! (see, don't shy away from the cam!)

Featuring val and ipsi!

Featuring the spastic ones haha!




This is for yiying! I finally caught a picture of a plane on my second attempt!