|
Charissa Kyle ♠ 28th June charissa--@hotmail.com VJC volleyball, 08v13! Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one.'
08v13!
Zooclique
Zacos
Amanda
Bernice
Crystal
Enan
Geok
Huien
Jaime
Jennifer
Jesslyn
Joyce
Laura
Lewis
Peiying
Sam
Shumin
Sumei
Szeyuen
Timo
Tracy
Vivian
Vivien
Vivyan
Zhengfeng
Zhiying Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace |
Friday, August 1, 2008,
I love LA! lalala. Even my background is filled with campbell's soup cans by andy warhol whoah 'artsy' hahaha! I love MATH! mathmathmath. I definitely need more practice in this area and I'll be able to do it yes. I (OMG) love CHINESE. chinesechinesechinese. Who am I kidding?! I'm trying to love it though! Love cheeeeena! Yesssss! I love BIO! biobiobio. How fun with all the projects reaching their deadlines D: I love CHEM. chemchemchem. I've screwed my moley mole test> ): Not giving up, striving harder, reaching higher! I love PHYSICS! physicsphysicsphysics. Yay 'cos I understand! Oh geez, spa next week gah. I love HISTORY. historyhistoryhistory. Oh bother, revision for eoys should be starting, they're gonna steal our free periods noooooooooo... I love GEOG. geogeogeog. Ooh tessellations! Haha the content's so much, information overload ahhhhh (clear ram). I love LIT! litlitlit, Those it's pretty tough but lessons are interesting so may I turn into shakespeare (or whoever) on the day of our test! AllthewayAllthewayAllthewayAllthewayAllthewayAllthewayAllthewayAllthewayAllthewayAlltheway!! :D This post'd seem rather senseless but it's mainly to get me into the STUDYING SEASON. Alright, OKAY! (hahahahahahahahaha) Anyway, gotta do as much of my schoolwork now, it's crazzzzyy! |