Charissa Kyle ♠
28th June
charissa--@hotmail.com
VJC volleyball, 08v13!


'Some are running scared.
Some are coming home.
Some tell lies to make it through the day,
others are just now facing the truth.
Some are evil men at war with good,
and some are good struggling with evil.
6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls,
and sometimes, all you need is one.'



Sunday, August 17, 2008,

I just can't get enough of layouts!
I told myself before that I wasn't going to do much blogging till the eoys are over, but oh well, it doesn't help 'cos I go online everyday and do yadda yadda stuff ugh.
Just spent the day looking for a new layout to change to and here it is! :D
MONSTERZZZZZZZZZZ muahahahahaha.
Sleeping in the early mornings till mid-afternoons has been great! You totally can't do that during weekdays.
& yes, the printer's still draining my remaining bits of patience away, I'M SUPER ANNOYED THAT I CAN'T PRINT OKAY! D:
Geez even at 10pm, I got geok loh to print my bio script for me {: heh thanks a mil.!
Thank goodness the bio presentation is over and hopefully you guys are convinced by... FISH INC.FISHINCFISHINCFISHINC :D
It was my first presentation that got me to dress in a coat and heels aha so fun so fun :D you feel high and mighty lololol! Ayy but we forgot about our business meeting photo tsk. Didn't feel that I did okay though \: oh well, all's over anyway!
Civics with ms roshni is fun and aw, thanks buddy for being my buddy! {:
Yup and HAPPY BIRTHDAY 13! on the 13/08/08 - we're a year old pals!
Reminder: we've still gotta have a makeup celebration hey.
Oooh MICHAEL PHELPS MICHAEL PHELPS MICHAEL PHELPS (yells!).
Practically the whole school was facing the plasma in the canteen watching him swim, watching him lead, watching him win and even breaking yet another world record whoah! He's an inspiration! :D
EA wasn't that bad with those cool lil' remotes for us to key in our answers, or rather, the answers from david haha.

Fill in the blanks.
Q: What is Charizard's current obsession?
A: B _ _ _ _ B _ _ _ _ !

Alright that's something to think about... Haha I'm feeling super lame -.-
Ohhhhh shoot I need to finish writing notes for all my humanities this weekend, if not I'll be doomed!
CIAOOOOOOOOO.