|
Charissa Kyle ♠ 28th June charissa--@hotmail.com VJC volleyball, 08v13! Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one.'
08v13!
Zooclique
Zacos
Amanda
Bernice
Crystal
Enan
Geok
Huien
Jaime
Jennifer
Jesslyn
Joyce
Laura
Lewis
Peiying
Sam
Shumin
Sumei
Szeyuen
Timo
Tracy
Vivian
Vivien
Vivyan
Zhengfeng
Zhiying Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace |
Friday, August 29, 2008,
It's weird to be wishing both my parents that too though. Haha I was helping my mum unwrap her stuff and sneaked the post-it dispenser along with a mini twix chocolate and cookies away {: Anyway, the teachers' day celebration was really cool with all those amazingly spastic videos, and it must be so much fun being a vj teacher luh - all that craziness HAHAHA! :D I shall promise myself to learn how to make nice videos during my 4 years stay in vj, yes I will master that skill! Mark acted for the drama club and they were really hilarious! Overall, the event seemed so simply planned but it all turned out so perfectly well! :D Thank you one three hills for making the breakfast table thingo a successful one and more importantly, all the effort put in by every one of you in making the hearts for our teachers. May they feel our warmest heart-felt thanks! ♥ Singing the volleyball song was both spastic and cool at the same time! Haha okay perhaps a more appropriate word to describe it'd be fun :D Our seniors are wacky! Hahaha I made my way back to DHS with melissa, valerie, yongwei and joanne! {: The journey was Ohgoshohgoshohgosh so excitinggggg I met quite a number of people! :D I only managed to meet mr tay, but it was good enough! I really really reaaaaaally wanna see ms ng though \: Had a fantastic time playing ball before we left school for dinner. Gotta get my touch back, that feeeeeeeeeel {: C'mon charissa, I believe in you! Yupp thank you all for the belated birthday gifts friends, much love, MUCH LOVE ♥ Haha was really taken aback by what they did, but nevertheless, just to let you guys know that I'm really touched alright {: Lol geok and her spikes that land just in front of vivyan, vivyan and her some sort of eye candy eugeneeeee, laura's ballet style of volleyball, zhiying's 'flirting' with dillon, and szeyuen as my attention-span counter :D Having meals with 'em is really entertaining lah, but I know vivyan hates to eat with me lol! Patience is a virtue ley. Oh yes and I'm sorry if I was really mean but I really really didn't feel like taking that picture, it was very weird! ): & note, EMO DOESN'T EXIST, so smile and be happy everyone! To those who thought that I was pissed and whatever, I really wasn't ay, and I felt that today was a fabulous day and I am truely happy, yes I am. Especially seeing kuanliang, qiqian and vincent with their newly-shaved heads! AWESOME! :D Moving back in time... I didn't realise I took the wrong bus from school yesterday. To make things worse, I slept on the bus and alighted only at some weird ulu upper east coast interchange(?) -.- super retarded gaaaaah. Ms Tan bought us these lovely cupcakes to motivate us to give our last best shot in the eoys. Though I've not started on my revision on math, I'm going to do all that I can to ACE {: Thank you truckloads ms tan PSL Interview on Wednesday, 6pm (last slot). It seemed nerve-wrecking to many, but somehow I didn't really feel the jitters (which was a good thing I guess) {: But well, mr boy seemed to ask me almost all of those questions except the elimation one (thank god). I kept stumbling upon my words, contradicting myself and shoot, those unglam photos of me are not-to-be-seen D: I sort of enjoyed myself during the interview so even if I don't get the position, I did what I can, and I'm satisfied with the experience yup. It's not such a grave life-and-death matter so people, stop stressing over it, what's over is over so smile {: hahaha. I didn't manage to get those nice famous amos cookies as teachers' day gifts aw man, not even those in the pretty tin cans eek! So eventually I had to resort to those pooh bowls stuffed with chocolates and my lil' message haha. Is it weird if I give fruits? I wanted too though! x: Heyhey it's unique alright {: next year then! I don't care about your actions, I care about your values; Your actions reflect your values!Anyway, I know that this is coming a lil' slow, but the Beijing Olympic Games 2008 came to a close on Sunday! {: The extraordinary achievements of athletes like Michael Phelps (8 golds) and Usain Bolt, the attitude and spirit of a true athlete such as Zhang Yining, Zhang Ning and Lee Cong Wei (he should have put up a tougher gold-medal game though! \: ) are truely commendable. Not forgetting the ultimate Brazilian and United States volleyball players that have earned my admiration and driven my aspirations to greater heights! Oh yes and I truely enjoyed watching gymnastics and rhythmic gymnastics {: ahhhhh I forgot my idol's name aw man! It's so weird without any game to watch these days... It's a sign. A week more to my eoys. A week more of revision, of heavy mugging. A week more of enlightenment. I'll be able to pull through and yes, ACE! |