Charissa Kyle ♠
28th June
charissa--@hotmail.com
VJC volleyball, 08v13!


'Some are running scared.
Some are coming home.
Some tell lies to make it through the day,
others are just now facing the truth.
Some are evil men at war with good,
and some are good struggling with evil.
6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls,
and sometimes, all you need is one.'



Monday, August 11, 2008,



Ahhhhh I want those shades, I WANT THOSE SHADES!
Fyi, I'm wearing the statue of liberty thingo haha!
We crashed shumin's mansion-like house today for our bio project {:
Awesome, but yet what a sad life we lead> we've even gotta do work on a school holiday wthell (?!)
Oh well, guess it's just part of a typical student's life gah,
Unlike those athletes at the Olympics O: geez.
TOM DALEY, youngest Olympic athlete, aged 14 (that's insane, he's younger than me!)
He's stunningly amazing :D gosh my idol.
Anyway the season's started and while my eyes are constantly glued to the telly watching volleyball, beach volleyball, gymnastics, football, a lil' of athletics and sooooo many more sports, I know, yes I know that I'm supposed to be grabbing my books and get burried by them. It's just that I'm trying to clear my workload first, so people, stop stressing me out!
Haha the opening ceremony for the Olympics was great! Especially the lighting of the Olympic flame, zomg that was super duper whooper cool! (well, apart from the fact that that guy was running ahead of the scroll and in its pictures at times> i guess that was the only time they screwed up)
Also, can anyone tell me what is the Olympic theme song this year?> I think I heard it, but they didn't even film the singer or whatsoever luh.
Anyway it was so fantastic that I only bothered catching the air-show of the national day performance X: or you can rather say that I was hard at work too alright {:
Friday's national day celebration was really cool with that jeep driving through the crowd and that flying fox feat, WOW! :D
It was super nice to see (almost) the whole class dressed in red and white together!
Hahaha and that sticky sweet we ate, which most of mine plopped onto the ground -.-
We went out for class breakfast woohoo!
& totally changed the layout of a corner of macs lol, and yay I've that stamp from buying the happy meal> i shall have the whole collection :D hahaha don't you call me childish, it's part of getting yourself immersed in the Olympic atmosphere hoho.
As usual, we got ourselves stuck for a really long time in borders, and so now I'm broke after buying eclipse!, my monster pen! and a shared gift {: I'm going to TRY to start fasting (failed attempt)
Thursday was project day as well, and yes very productive to do work with the sf peeps as I had no elective (hurray!).
Shumin and I then hit a record of 5 kicks before the bigrounddirtyyellow ball entered the box-like goal whoah! Now that's called skill okay hahahahaha...
Okay I can't really remember mostly that's happened but OMGOSH! I JUST SAW THIS MALAYSIAN BADMINTON PLAYER THAT'S PLAYING WITH TAUFIK THAT DIVED TO THE GROUND TO SAVE THE SHUTTLE ONCE, THEN TAUFIK SMASHED AGAIN, HE DIVED YET AGAIN, THEN TAUFIK MADE ONE LAST SMASH THAT EARNED HIS POINT D: THAT GUY'S MY OTHER IDOL!
Right, that wasn't part of what I was going to say lol.
Anyway ciao peeps, we've got another rough week ahead!
Remember to ADD OIL, though it's pretty expensive (smiles).

P.S. Today's big idea> keep away when charissa/ahpang is cycling and blading.