|
Charissa Kyle ♠ 28th June charissa--@hotmail.com VJC volleyball, 08v13! Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one.'
08v13!
Zooclique
Zacos
Amanda
Bernice
Crystal
Enan
Geok
Huien
Jaime
Jennifer
Jesslyn
Joyce
Laura
Lewis
Peiying
Sam
Shumin
Sumei
Szeyuen
Timo
Tracy
Vivian
Vivien
Vivyan
Zhengfeng
Zhiying Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace |
Saturday, July 12, 2008,
We've finally gotten back all our results for review week! Here goes... Language Arts: PASSED 34/50 Math PASSED 32/50 Higher Chinese PASSED 57.5/110 Biology PASSED 28/40 Chemistry PASSED 20/40 Physics FAILED 29/80 Considering the mistakes in my paper, I could've done better for LA, math and even bio perhaps. Well, next time then haha. & boy I'm relieved I passed chinese, phew. Chem was the first subject I started studying and I got half its mark -.- righttttt, so for now I'd just thank god I passed. & physics ughhh I don't like you! I've got to buck up - work harder, strive further and reach greater heights! Yupp shall more pay attention in class with tablemates (jaime, vivian, zhiyong and mark) and get my class participation marks too yes! My table's been way fun with all the nonsensical stuff we do everyday aha :D plus all that sweets from zhiyong and 'high-class' biscuits from vivian! Talking 'bout this reminds me that I should get some nice foodstuff for my tablemates too! {: Ooh volleyball's been great these days too! With shumin as partner/coach aha, and laughing till we develop abs :D I'm definitely looking forward to the next training (& it's not just because of the windbreaker as motivation, nor the rainbow in the sky)! Geez but it's gonna be scary with coach and the vbguys. Never mind, passion, motivation and determination! Bring me through to score! P.S. I can't believe I lost the seventh round of scissors-paper-stone after drawing the first six times! z: |