Charissa Kyle ♠
28th June
charissa--@hotmail.com
VJC volleyball, 08v13!


'Some are running scared.
Some are coming home.
Some tell lies to make it through the day,
others are just now facing the truth.
Some are evil men at war with good,
and some are good struggling with evil.
6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls,
and sometimes, all you need is one.'



Wednesday, July 23, 2008,

Team Brazil in Singapore!!!!!!!!!!

Ohgoshohgoshohgoshohgosh everyone please hyperventilate like how sakif and I did.


I like his tracksuit! It even has that brazil thingo on his arm oh gosh!






Ronaldinho and his hair :D
Damn those reporters for if not for them, sakif would have gotten his autograph! Ugh!










Just look at that crowd in T1 O:
Ultimately only 2 people got autographs and ahhhhhhhhhh we couldn't settle and be normal after seeing all those players live! Right in front of our very eyes! Practically an arm's length away only! O: O: O: O: O:
So it was definitely worth it to wait in the crowd with sakif for about an hour for them lol it was amazing!
Sakif was a super fun companion throughout which certainly made it a great experience!
But lessons learnt:
1. I'm gonna take a video instead of pictures next time (since they turn out all blur anyway).
2. I'm so gonna stick my hand out haha!
Then I had to run from one end of T2 to macs and back to get the volleyball glass!

:D I'm loving it.
Hahahahaha but the day could've been better if I wasn't late and had to cab there costing my pocket $10.80 (wth I'm gonna fast)!
& I'd have fainted if my almighty KAKA was there!

Modeling for Armani!

:D RICARDO KAKA.