|
Charissa Kyle ♠ 28th June charissa--@hotmail.com VJC volleyball, 08v13! Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one.'
08v13!
Zooclique
Zacos
Amanda
Bernice
Crystal
Enan
Geok
Huien
Jaime
Jennifer
Jesslyn
Joyce
Laura
Lewis
Peiying
Sam
Shumin
Sumei
Szeyuen
Timo
Tracy
Vivian
Vivien
Vivyan
Zhengfeng
Zhiying Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace |
Thursday, July 10, 2008,
My laziness to blog has expired and I'm finally here to revive this place with some fresh air. Yupp so elearning today! Bet'cha all jealous monsters hey. The feeling of sleeping late the night before and still not being lethargic for the next day, the feeling of waking up 10 minutes before lessons start, the feeling of home is simply awesome! Hohoho not forgetting class mass convos and seeing your msn contact list flooded with victorians, whoah! (okay ignore those few) ![]() ![]() Though the lessons are pretty dull (for you know especially which subject), but I still love elearning days! I got to watch many episodes of One Tree Hill ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D Super! Whooper! I'm being swept off my feet! I shall watch gossipgirl/o.c. some time soon I guess, and for now it's back to homework (groans). TGIF (plus conditioning at 430pm) tomorrow! |