Charissa Kyle ♠
28th June
charissa--@hotmail.com
VJC volleyball, 08v13!


'Some are running scared.
Some are coming home.
Some tell lies to make it through the day,
others are just now facing the truth.
Some are evil men at war with good,
and some are good struggling with evil.
6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls,
and sometimes, all you need is one.'



Friday, July 18, 2008,

Indieventure!
It's certainly been wacky and loads of fun with all my fellow teaser ones mates for the past week!
I'd say that it was the best choice of all yeah friends? :D
Haha so I was grouped with lihui, enan, dominic and fiona to create Arena Ball for the coming YOG.
Whoaho real cool huh.
To think we could slack monday away by playing frisbee (one of the teaser one activities) and have an amazingly huge teaser one outing to thaipan (ahhhhh butter squid! :D)! (trust annabel, let's try some other butterry thingo next time)
Playing 'I never' and 'Guess the number' was really funny and definitely gross with all the leftover food oh gosh.
Thank goodness I didn't have to eat anything lol.
Then went home with bernice, zhengfeng, elgin and jianghan...
& I realise that vs guys can really keep secrets amongst themselves o: tell me scandals people, seems as though my info's all wrong and screwed up gah.
Anyway we got the ball rolling on Tuesday... brainstorming...
It was actually quite slack during school hours till we had lunch with the others at mos burger, get materials and my group came over to my house for project work.
It was only when we'd settled in my house around 4plus then did huishan call to say that there's training! o:
Oh gosh but shumin and I were both home! D: So we'd just gotta skip and remember that we're assumed to know that there's training every tuesday and thursday so far yup (ring ring, set the alarm) {:
That day was pretty productive 'cos we managed to finish our model, thanking the pizza for energy lol.

Group photo without dominic 'cos he had soccer. Gotta take one nice whole group photo soon yeah! {:
Wednesday was mainly ppoint stuff during school hours before rushing off to lihui's house.
Thanks to dominic and enan, we finished the ppoint and script, and thanks to lihui, we finished the video too!
Yeaaaaah so that was pretty much the most productive day and lihui's mum bought us dinner from the 85 market whoo i like hahaha!
Everyone's getting addicted to o2! But I can't get the buttons right when it's fast (or even slow -.-) and my eyes see spirals lol.
So anyway thursday was the day of presentation.

A close-up of our model (players aren't to scale). I wanna post our video here too :D
Our group was shooting the group before ours (badminnis) like anything luh, how smart of us right.
Well but it's mainly for the fun of it, and that group ultimately got into the final round > hey, you guys better thank us and treat us to ben&jerry's!
Yupp then I had my physio elective lecture which made me really sleepy, but no complaints 'cos next week's gonna be the beep test woohoo cool huh! (omg I did not just say that)
Lessons ended fairly early so we were just lazing on the couch falling asleep.
& before I was about to go out with whoever, was informed of pt o: gosh but I'm glad I went for the entire session {: Thanks shumin for your super nice-to-wear pe shirt and yesssss going together too!
It was crazy circuit training but I liked it haha! I know I must be nuts, but it was pretty cool considering that we could even watch the soccer games for interhouse! {:
My legs are aching now zomg but it's okay it's alright, I also had fun setting the vball into the bball hoop haha!
Funny 'cos I was walking and my ankle gave way suddenly so I fell and sat on the floor, aiyo embarrassing!! X:
But I got up immediately after that okay, hahahahahahahahahahaha apparently wherever shumin was, she fell too lol!
Then I joined vivian, sakif, yongwei, mark and songkai for dinner at tm, and we played 'Truth/Dare' funfunfun!
Ay but some people were obviously not truthful tsk.
Extremely extremely extremeeeeely embarrassing when I'd to do my dare ohgosh ohgosh ohgosh!
I took the bk crown, wore it and before I shouted 'I'm the king!', the crown fell off and a lady who brushed past me even had to pick it up for me oh my!! X:
Anyway, congrats to aquila for clinching the third place in interhouse! You guys were fantabulous! :D
& here's featuring the captain, sakif:

& mark and yongwei:

& yongwei acting cute (ohmy! jaws drop!):

LOL!
I didn't read twilight that night but went online to idle instead, pretty entertaining though.
Hahaha beat that > first peson who got one of manu's riddles! :D So amazing considering it's me you're talking about.
& today was the presentations of the finalists.
We had a breezy bonding session up in the tree house before that which was nice 'cos we hadn't had one in ages!
Personally I thought the online dating one was hilarious with all the pictures hahahahahahahaa and I liked the opmaze one 'cos it was way cool :D
Then it was a whoever-wants-to-go hangout at suntec and we watched...
The Dark Knight


Together with yami yoghurt and subway yes, it was super nice! (though auntie anne's could've been good too)
Haha but the ending was sort of... I shan't be annoying and give comments.
But well, it was a good show certainly, and I don't like joker and the changed harvey, so scary! D:
So today's the only day I'm home before 10pm and I'm feeling so overwhelmed! :D
Indieventure has somehow also made our cohort a much closer and livelier one!
It's simply, amazing :D