Charissa Kyle ♠
28th June
charissa--@hotmail.com
VJC volleyball, 08v13!


'Some are running scared.
Some are coming home.
Some tell lies to make it through the day,
others are just now facing the truth.
Some are evil men at war with good,
and some are good struggling with evil.
6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls,
and sometimes, all you need is one.'



Tuesday, July 1, 2008,

I'm eating toblerone!
Plus I tied a knot with my tongue with that whatever sweet during physics haha!
& I'm gonna die of diabetes after eating so many coca cola sweets.
Alright anyway I think these'd be the last thank you(s) I'll give.
So once again, thank you...
Yuna (for the monkey candle i think), timo (Awesome Angel for the somewhat card/stack of vj foldscap lol super funny lah, some pouch thingy and twilight with the hot vampire jaime mentioned! hahaha thanksssss :D ), and fianna (for the elephant soap haha!)
Okie dokie I'm going out now so see ya peeps!
Tomorrow is someone's birthdayyyyy :D