Charissa Kyle ♠
28th June
charissa--@hotmail.com
VJC volleyball, 08v13!


'Some are running scared.
Some are coming home.
Some tell lies to make it through the day,
others are just now facing the truth.
Some are evil men at war with good,
and some are good struggling with evil.
6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls,
and sometimes, all you need is one.'



Wednesday, June 18, 2008,

Hey fellows, Almighty's back! :D
Hahahahahahahahaha sorry if you think I'm turning hysterical.
I've been trying to get the layout right for livejournal for the past... (god knows how long I took), and still, I've not been able to work it alright! Ugh okay so maybe livejournal's just not meant for me.
But I'm still annoyed that I wasted so much time on it!
Gee so I'm once again, an active blogger user, which I feel they should totally award me the "loyal-blogger-user" title or something -.-
I got weary of my joy balloon, and the vibrant colours along with it actually.
Spent a hell of a time finding and editting the appropriate skin, layout and whatsoever.
& don't ask me why but this skin is yet another colourful oh-so-joyful skin \: oh my.

Enough of all that, I've got ground-breaking news to share!
After days, hours, minutes and seconds of scrabble...

I...

I...

I emerged CHAMPION :D
For that one moment in my lifetime whooooo...
Yeah if you realised, I won my mum by a mark, BUT A WIN IS STILL A WIN okay {:

P.S. Got to remove zac efron up there tsk.