|
Charissa Kyle ♠ 28th June charissa--@hotmail.com VJC volleyball, 08v13! Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one.'
08v13!
Zooclique
Zacos
Amanda
Bernice
Crystal
Enan
Geok
Huien
Jaime
Jennifer
Jesslyn
Joyce
Laura
Lewis
Peiying
Sam
Shumin
Sumei
Szeyuen
Timo
Tracy
Vivian
Vivien
Vivyan
Zhengfeng
Zhiying Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace |
Thursday, June 26, 2008,
REVIEW WEEK IS OVERRRRR! The la paper was fine except for questions 4a and 5 I guess. I thought chem was alright, but it seemed as though my entire question 4 is a big red fat cross oh no. Bio was tough, but I don't really remember what the paper was like now. The chinese paper was horribly horribly horribly done, gah I rushed through the front with half of my answers unsure and yet I didn't have time to complete the paper, ugh and my neck was aching like hell too. I went in confident for math, but most of my answers turned out weird and I was unsure of my working sheesh gone case. Physics is the most screwed up one of them all, I practically knew only question 2 out of the other 4. D: I'd better buck up for the next semester lest I get kicked out of the vip (I'm serious). Anyway cheers for school tomorrow is only till 1pm thanks to helmsman activities woohoo. Class outing class outing class outing pleaseeeee onethreehills... I wanna watch Wanted and 21 hey, haha! Okay so enough of exams, enough of creases on my forehead, it's PARTY TIME! :D The whole lot of us made our way to parkway and spent quite a sum at borders. Haha we've now a class pencilbox and class badge thingo - pretty cool ain't. ![]() Paperchase products are irresistable, they're all so pretty! I got myself a paperwallet which is way cool and my sister that keyring (above). Well it's sort of a motivation for her I hope, since I'll be out and all these days so yeaaaaah no one to study with her {: Then I met amanda at ehub and we went to spring a surprise on peiying (supposedly), but I was late so they met first -.- But anyway the surprise was given to ms neo instead!! Hahahahahahahahaha what a small world we live in (can't imagine if chowlin went too lol). & I can't imagine I watched... Kung Fu Panda :D (rated G!!) ![]() ![]() But the show was awesome! Thanks girl for insisting to watch haha! Oh and especially when you're watching it with amanda, we were laughing like crazy lolololololol quite embarrassing actually, but who cares it was really fun! Yuppppp and we even managed to catch up a lil' with peiying, how great! :D I've had a fun fatastic fabulous day and pictures > ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |