|
Charissa Kyle ♠ 28th June charissa--@hotmail.com VJC volleyball, 08v13! Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one.'
08v13!
Zooclique
Zacos
Amanda
Bernice
Crystal
Enan
Geok
Huien
Jaime
Jennifer
Jesslyn
Joyce
Laura
Lewis
Peiying
Sam
Shumin
Sumei
Szeyuen
Timo
Tracy
Vivian
Vivien
Vivyan
Zhengfeng
Zhiying Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace |
Saturday, June 21, 2008,
24hours a day is definitely not enough. Oh no I'm gonna get all stressed up about review week (only now!) Homework homework homework I can jolly well finish them all tomorrow yes I can. Revision revision revision I'm gonna gobble you up and digest digest digest! Yuppppppppppppppp! I don't understand why he's obsessed with mosquitoes. Sure, with dengue fever on an all time high recently, and prevention is better than cure. Right. But hey doesn't he realise that the mosquito coil he burns almost everyday gives out smoke. And that smoke enters our lungs. And it's a lot of smoke. 'Burning one mosquito coil would release the same amount of smoke as burning 75 to 137 cigarettes.' He's lucky that he's Baygon mosquito coil has safety standards upheld by the World Health Organisation, but still, think about the amount of smoke produced and the harmful gases released from burning such coils! Geeeeeeeeeeeeeee! |