Charissa Kyle ♠
28th June
charissa--@hotmail.com
VJC volleyball, 08v13!


'Some are running scared.
Some are coming home.
Some tell lies to make it through the day,
others are just now facing the truth.
Some are evil men at war with good,
and some are good struggling with evil.
6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls,
and sometimes, all you need is one.'



Saturday, June 28, 2008,

151515151515151515151515151515 I'm FIFTEEN! 151515151515151515151515151515
* In some cultures, the age of 15 is when childhood officially ends and from then till 18, they are called young people.

So after lazing around replying messages in the early part of the day, and after eating the cake (i cut it without blowing the candles out gosh -.- ) and lunch, I finally got myself out of the house to orchard :D Yes shopping haha! Got pretty tempted after timo mentioned about dubai being a shopping paradise whoah.
Bought stuff, but the best money-grabbing item was my new kipling bag that's $189 X:
Alright I'm going on a saving spree now, save save saving okay!
Guess that shouldn't be a feat since I'll make my life revolve round school and training from next week onwards {:
It's been a real tiring day but before I end off...

I'd like to express my gratitude to the following people...
Josiah/buddy! (for that uber cool yellow bag-lookalike), Peiying/ex-volcano (for that impromptu card HAHA!), Amanda/ex-tsunami (for all that craziness that day HAHAHA!), Songkai (for the i-can't-read card and green monster that I hope isn't me), Yongwei/ct! (for wasting his 30cents on the 987 dedication on friday HAHA!), Vivian&Jaime/pcube! (for that pretty fluff clutch with all the sweetness within & Jaime for spending friday watching zohan together :D ), Shumin[z]&Annabel/lulu!&Yiying (for the lovely notebook gosh you guys took my hint seriously O: and omgoodness shumin posted the superduper unglam photo on her blog!!), Aishah&Vanessa&Valerie (for the mystery gift still in annabel's house), Peggy (for the e-card) and the whole of 08V13 (for singing me the birthday song, IN THE LT?! haha thanks guys).

For all your well wishes, I thank you...
THE WHOLE OF 08V13
Andrew, Cyn, Pamela, Zhiyong (at 12 sharp o: and i'm so gonna grow taller and tower above you!), Zizheng (sorry was shocked but thanks yeaah), Qinghui, Junjie, Sakif (my fellow penguin mate! :D ), Adryl, Edmund (better luck for soccer next time, triple the amount of oil!), Timo (welcome back to s'pore, angel! :D ), Szeyuen (bsquare! :D ). Chunseng, Tracy (thanks for the bird day lah lol), Georgina, Huien (you're the sexy one lah tsk), Chowlin (meet up sometime to see your new face yeah!), Kuanliang, Scottish Braveheart guy (who?), Elizabeth, Bryan (see you should've watched zohan with us ahahaha), Vivyan, Qiqian, Claire, Jiajin (greaat to hear from you, hope to see you soon!), Dillon, Yimei, Huiying (twin! :D ), Jess (partner! :D ), Yiling, Geok & Beeleng ('awesomeness' you were the last!)
:D

{EDIT}
Thanks for remembering my birthday Jiaying, Joel, Pamela & Vivien (sorry just saw your tag)! :D
& I just realised that the kipling bag I bought is under the Limited Edition Sportic Collection ooh!
I'm still thinking of the other brown nike bag gah X: okay stop stop STOP!